Michael Kadrmas, MD
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Kadrmas, please click below.
Joint Replacement, Knee, Orthopedic Trauma, & Shoulder
Dr. Kadrmas is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in joint replacement, knee, orthopedic trauma, and shoulder. He began practicing at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2004.
After completing his Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical science from Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana, he completed his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, Washington.
Once he obtained his medical degree, Dr. Kadrmas completed his internship at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center in Lackland Air Force Base, Texas. Thereafter, he completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina.
Dr. Kadrmas is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Kadrmas enjoys traveling and outdoor recreation.
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, 1990
University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1994
Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base, TX, 1995
Orthopedic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 2004
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- South Dakota State Medical Association
- Black Hills Medical Society
- Piedmont Orthopedic Society
- Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Anterior approach total hip arthroplasty
- "Biomedical Load Characteristics Following Fixation of Posterior Wall Acetabulum Fractures" submitted for publication
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD