Dr. Kadrmas is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in joint replacement, knee, and orthopedic trauma. He began practicing at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2004.
After completing his bachelor of science in biomedical science from Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana, he completed his medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, Washington.
Once he obtained his medical degree, Dr. Kadrmas completed his internship at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center in Lackland Air Force Base, Texas. Thereafter, he completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina.
Dr. Kadrmas is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Michael Kadrmas is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is available to see patients in Rapid City, South Dakota.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Kadrmas enjoys traveling and outdoor recreation.
- Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, 1990
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 1994
- Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, Lackland Air Force Base, TX, 1995
- Orthopedic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 2004
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- South Dakota State Medical Association
- Black Hills Medical Society
- Piedmont Orthopedic Society
- Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Anterior approach total hip arthroplasty
Research, Presentations, & Publications
- "Biomedical Load Characteristics Following Fixation of Posterior Wall Acetabulum Fractures" submitted for publication
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD