April McNaboe, MPT
April grew up in North Dakota, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Valley City State University. April then went on to receive a Master of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota, in 1998. She joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2000. Her special clinical interests include orthopedic nonoperative and postoperative rehabilitation with emphasis in cervical and lumbar spine care, osteoporosis, and scoliosis.
In her spare time, April enjoys hiking, playing golf, stand-up paddle boarding, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Valley City State, Valley City, ND
Physical Therapy Degree
- University of Mary, Bismarck, ND
- Level I, U, and IU Meeks Method for S.A.F.E. Exercise & Movement for Treatment of Osteoporosis, Osteopenia, Postural Dysfunction, and Spinal Compression Fracture With Certification Level I
- OSHA Certified: Ergonomics Applied to Nerve Disorder and Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Maitland-Australian Approach – Spinal Mobilization
- Myokinematic Restoration, Postural Restoration Institute (PRI)
- Manual Therapy: Maitland Trained, Upper and Lower Quadrant – Mulligan Concept™, International Academy of Orthopedic Medicine, Shoulder, Knee, and Lumbar Spine
- Certified Fitter of the Spinomed® Brace/Orthosis (Medi USA) for Patients With Hyperkyphosis, Compression Fractures, Osteoporosis, and Kyphoscoliosis
- Certified (C1) Rigo Concept – Barcelona Scoliosis Physical Therapy School (BSPTS) – North America Schroth Method
- Specialized Training in Rehabilitation of SI Joint and Hip Dysfunction, Total Joint Replacements, and Sports Medicine