Daniel Palmer, PA-C
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD
Daniel is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. Daniel is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants with honors in primary care and surgery.
Daniel joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 1998. He received his Associate degree in nursing from the University of South Dakota School of Nursing in Vermillion, South Dakota, and then went on to receive his physician assistant studies degree from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine in Grand Forks, North Dakota, in 1993. He has worked in multiple subspecialties of orthopedics including total joint replacement, spine, foot and ankle, and trauma.
- University of South Dakota School of Nursing, Vermillion, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Grand Forks, ND
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Academy of Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery