Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center Adds New Clinic in Wyoming and New Specialist
Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center is celebrating the addition of a new clinic and new team member to their practice. The brand-new clinic in Gillette at 2201 South Douglas Hwy, Suite 120, is conveniently located and designed to help the practice serve Gillette better. Dr. Monica Morman joins the practice at this new location and is an experienced shoulder, elbow and hand surgeon and has been serving Wyoming patients for over 15 years. Patients seeking orthopedic care in Gillette are encouraged to call the practice at (307) 670-9150.
Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center’s Gillette clinic conveniently shares space with Black Hills Urgent Care, a division of Black Hills Surgical Hospital. Black Hills Urgent Care serves patients with minor illnesses and ailments, such as coughs and cuts, and offers physical exams and occupational medicine, and the facility includes on-site digital X-ray and lab services.
The board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeons seeing patients at the new, state-of-the-art Gillette location include:
- Foot and ankle specialist Dr. Peg Chilvers
- Joint replacement, knee, orthopedic trauma and shoulder specialist Dr. Michael Kadrmas
- Hip, joint replacement and knee specialist Dr. Jeff Marrs
- Joint replacement, knee, orthopedic trauma and shoulder specialist Dr. Emmett McEleney
- Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center’s newest addition, Dr. Monica Morman
- Joint replacement, knee, shoulder and sports medicine specialist Dr. Luke Mortimer
- Back, neck and spine specialist Dr. Robert Woodruff
Dr. Morman graduated with honors from The University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham, Alabama. She completed her general surgery internship and orthopedic surgery residency at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. Following her residency, Dr. Morman obtained additional specialty training in hand surgery through a fellowship at The Hand Center of San Antonio in San Antonio. Later, she completed a Harvard University fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital, which included training abroad at the Clinique Générale in Annecy, France.
To learn more about Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in Gillette or to schedule an appointment, call (307) 670-9150 or request an appointment online.