Eric Eidem, PA-C
Physician Assistant to:
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD
Eric is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. He is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Eric joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2012.
Eric received his Bachelor of Arts in business administration from Augustana College in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He then went on to receive his Bachelor of Science in physician assistant studies from the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota.
Eric had been a physician assistant in Rapid City since 2001. Eric is in the South Dakota Army National Guard, where he works as a physician assistant specializing in aviation medicine.
- Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Army Aviation Association of America
- American Academy of Physician Assistants