Randy Ramiscal, PA-C
Randy Ramiscal is a physician assistant who provides specialized care to orthopedic patients both in clinic and in surgery. Randy served as a radiological technologist at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center for six years and returned as a physician assistant in 2022. He is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Randy received his Bachelor of Radiological Science degree from Saint Joseph’s College of Maine in Standish, Maine. Later, he completed the physician assistant studies program at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota, to earn his graduate degree.
- Saint Joseph’s College of Maine, Standish, ME
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Heart Association: BLS, ACLS, PALS
- American Academy of Physician Associates
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants