Dr. Renaud is a podiatric surgeon who specializes in ankle, foot, podiatry, and wound care. Dr. Renaud began practicing at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2004.
After completing his Bachelor of Arts in pre-medicine at Central College in Pella, Iowa, Dr. Renaud received his medical degree at the Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa. Dr. Renaud then underwent a residency in primary podiatric medical at the VA Black Hills Health Care Services in Fort Meade, South Dakota, and at the US Job Corp Clinic, Ellsworth Air Force Base in Fort Meade, South Dakota.
Once he completed his residencies, Dr. Renaud completed fellowship-training in podiatric surgery at the VA Medical Center in Togus, Maine, the VA Medical Center in Fort Meade, South Dakota, the VA Medical Center in Huntington, West Virginia, and the VA Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Renaud enjoys hiking, cycling, triathlons, and all things having to do with the outdoors.
- Central College, Pella, IA
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, 1997
- Primary Podiatric Medical, VA Black Hills Health Care Services, Fort Meade, SD, 1998
- Primary Podiatric Medical, US Job Corp Clinic, Ellsworth Air Force Base, Fort Meade, SD, 1998
- VA Medical Center, Togus, ME, 1996
- VA Medical Center, Fort Meade, SD, 1996
- VA Medical Center, Huntington, WV, 1996
- VA Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT, 1997
- Podiatric Orthopedic Club
- Podiatric Sports Medicine Club
- Podiatric Foot Surgeons Club
- Podiatric Practice Management Club
- Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Black Hills State University
- Wound care
- Sport injuries of the foot
- Diabetic foot care
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD