As an organization, Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center is dedicated to providing an exceptional, safe experience for our patients and their loved ones. As we continue to review the screening process and our visitor restrictions, we are aiming our focus on Hospitality while continuing to provide a safe visit.
As integral pieces of a patient’s care team, it is important for loved ones to be able to accompany their patient during their visit(s) to our facilities. Knowing this, Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center will be updating our visitor restrictions to more closely align with our value of Hospitality.
Effective Immediately, the following will be the new visitor guidelines at all Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center locations:
- We recommend no more than 1 additional person attends a clinic visit with a patient
- All visitors must meet our COVID-19 screening requirements prior to entering our facilities:
- Visitors must be healthy and not show any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever.
- Patients, visitors, and providers are required to wear masks.
- Patients and visitors will be screened at check-in.
- Visitors must remain in sub-waiting or patient rooms for the duration of their visit.
Any visitor violating any of these requirements will be asked to leave Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center and all of its facilities until they are able to meet these requirements.
Thank you for your trust every day and for providing us the opportunity to extend our Hospitality to our patients, as well as their visitors. Please call (605) 341-1414 to schedule your appointment today.