We are honored to have the privilege of providing orthopedic care to patients in the Rapid City and Gillette communities. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
- Patients are required to wear face coverings during their visit.
- We are disinfecting between patients in all patient specific areas.
- Patient waiting areas are cleaned hourly.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- All Patients and staff are being health screened before admission to the building.