We are honored to have the privilege of providing orthopedic care to patients in the Rapid City and Gillette communities. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
- Wearing masks while in our facility is no longer required. Guests who would prefer to wear a mask may do so and our employees will also mask while working with our guests that are masked.
- We are disinfecting between patients in all patient specific areas.
- Patient waiting areas are cleaned hourly.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All patients and staff are being health screened before admission to the building.