Matthew is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. He joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2010 and is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Matthew received his Bachelor of Science in human biology from the Chadron State College in Chadron, Nebraska, and then went on to receive his Master of Science in physician assistant studies from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa.
- Chadron State College, Chadron, NE
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD