MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) is an imaging tool doctors use to look for and diagnose injuries that cannot otherwise be detected through X-ray.
Doctors usually recommend an MRI scan for patients to look for joint degeneration, tumors, fractures, and other musculoskeletal damage or disease.
The MRI produces images of amazing clarity and detail, allowing your doctor to see small abnormalities that other MRIs cannot detect.
Our 3T MRI provides the following benefits for patients:
- Same cost to patients for 3T scans as any other MRI.
- Compared to 1.5T, the 3T has a 40% higher signal-to-noise ratio, which dramatically improves the quality, resolution, and efficiency of the scan.
- No invasive coils and probes.
- Spacious opening to reduce patient anxiety.
- Built-in intercom allows patients to speak with a technologist at any time.
To schedule an MRI or if you have any questions, please call (605) 341-1414.