The board-certified, fellowship-trained doctors at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center are the expert orthopedic providers in Rapid City and the surrounding areas. Offering compassionate, specialized treatment for patients’ bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions, the specialty-trained experts at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center provide experienced care to make patients stronger.
By choosing to join us, you will enjoy these and other benefits of our practice:
- Quickly establishing a high-volume practice
- Utilizing our state–of–the–art facility at our main office in Rapid City, which features physical therapy, and digital X-ray
- Working in a team environment with doctors who have strong relationships with referral sources and affiliations with Black Hills Surgical Hospital and Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Joining a well-established, privately-owned practice that offers a broad range of orthopedic subspecialties, including ankle, back, elbow, foot, hand, hip, joint replacement, knee, neck, orthopedic trauma, shoulder, spine, sports medicine, wound care, and wrist
- Sharing in our dedication to helping patients overcome pain and regain their active lifestyles
- Being part of a team that also sees patients in our outreach clinics in Hot Springs, SD; Philip, SD; Spearfish, SD; Chadron, NE; Gillette, WY; and Newcastle, WY