When you join our team at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center, your lifestyle has many options. Located near Mount Rushmore, you and your family will enjoy exploring the area's many recreational, historical, and entertainment attractions. Rapid City's beautiful weather, with an average temperature in the 60s, also gives you the opportunity to experience all four seasons, including a snowy winter and warm summer. Whether you prefer relaxing peacefully in nature or spending time at one of the area’s many national parks, family attractions, festivals, or sporting events, our community offers something for everyone.
By joining our team at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center, you’ll enjoy the following benefits of our community:
- Family-oriented city located near Mount Rushmore, with outstanding public and private school options and extracurricular activities for kids
- Countless outdoor activities, including bicycling, camping, fishing, golfing, hiking, horseback riding, skiing, rock climbing, and water sports in the area’s numerous national parks
- Dining, shopping, and entertainment options, including museums, festivals, and theaters. Enjoy concerts in the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center and in the unique downtown business district as well as year-round sporting events that include hockey, baseball, and rodeos
- Excellent area attractions, including Mount Rushmore and other national monuments and museums
- Easy access to vibrant regional airport with direct connections to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City