Kirby is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. He joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2006 and is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Kirby received his bachelor of science in nursing from South Dakota State University in Brookings, South Dakota. He then went on to receive his bachelor of medical science in physician assistant studies from Midwestern University College of Health Sciences in Downers Grove, Illinois.
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- Midwestern University College of Health Sciences, Downers Grove, IL
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD