Jason Koch is a physician assistant who provides patient care services in clinical and hospital settings. He joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2017 and is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in interdisciplinary science from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology in Rapid City, South Dakota, Jason went on to earn his Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota.
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Rapid City, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD