Demetria Glader is a physician assistant who provides specialized care to orthopedic patients both in clinic and in surgery. Demetria returned to Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2017, bringing over 10 years of experience in orthopedics. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Demetria received her Bachelor of Science in biology from Black Hills State University in Spearfish, South Dakota, and she went on to complete her physician assistant studies at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota.
- Black Hills State University, Spearfish, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD