Dr. Chilvers is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the foot and ankle. She joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in March of 2015.
She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at Northern Illinois University and her Master of Science degree at The University of Arizona. She then went on to earn her Doctor of Medicine degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
After medical school, Dr. Chilvers completed her residency at The University of Arizona. Dr. Chilvers also completed advanced fellowship training in the foot and ankle at the Michigan International Foot and Ankle Center.
Dr. Chilvers is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, a member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society, and a member of the Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society. She is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, 1989
- The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 1991
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL, 1999
- The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 2004
- Foot and Ankle, Michigan International Foot and Ankle Center, Pontiac, MI, 2005
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Educator of the Year: Excellence in Teaching Award, The University of Arizona College of Medicine
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD