Jeff Parker, PT
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD
Jeff is a physical therapist who specializes in functional mobilization. He is recognized as a professional member of the APTA and SDTA organizations. Jeff joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2010.
Jeff received his Bachelor of Science in physical therapy from South Dakota State University in Brookings, South Dakota. After receiving his Bachelor of Science, Jeff went on to receive his certificate of physical therapy from the Mayo Clinic of Health Related Services in Rochester, Minnesota. Jeff also continued his education with numerous courses on functional mobilization of both the upper and lower quadrants, propioceptive neuromuscular facilitation, and functional orthopedics.
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
Physical Therapy Degree
- Mayo School of Health Related Services, Rochester, MN
- Functional Mobilization of the Lower Quadrant
- Functional Mobilization of the Upper Quadrant
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Functional mobilization
- Functional orthopedics