Glennda Grier, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
Phone: (307) 670-9150
Office: Sheridan, WY
Glennda Grier is a professionally trained advanced practice registered nurse and a board-certified family nurse practitioner. She joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center of Wyoming in 2023 with over 20 years of combined acute care and outpatient experience. As an experienced family nurse practitioner, she is dedicated to providing top-quality patient care with the ability to build relationships from day one.
After earning her degree in practical nursing with honors at Northeast Kansas Area Vocational Technical School in Atchison, Glennda continued her pre-nursing education at Highland Community College in Kansas and Peru State College in Nebraska. At Clarkson College in Omaha, Nebraska, Glennda earned her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing. She later earned her Master of Science degree in nursing with honors through Simmons University in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Northeast Kansas Area Vocational Technical School, Atchison, KS
- Highland Community College, Highland, KS
- Peru State College, Peru, NE
- Clarkson College, Omaha, NE
- Simmons University, Boston, MA
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Wyoming Nurses Association