Heather is a physical therapist who specializes in pediatric sports injuries. Heather is recognized as a professional member of the APTA and the SDPTA organizations. Heather joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2011.
Heather received her Bachelor of Science in wellness management from Black Hills State University, in Spearfish, South Dakota. After receiving her Bachelor of Science, Heather went on to receive her Doctor of physical therapy from the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota.
Heather has also continued her education with courses on ACL rehabilitation, pediatric sports injuries, and the pelvic rotator cuff.
Therapists Additional Information
- Black Hills State University, Spearfish, SD
Physical Therapy Degree
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- The Pelvic Rotator Cuff: Back, SI, and Pelvic course
- ACL Rehabilitation/Pediatric Sports Injuries
- ACL rehabilitation
- Pediatric sports injuries
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD