Michael Aanderud is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. He joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2002 and is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Michael received his bachelor of science in biology from the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota, and his master of science in physician assistant studies from Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho.
Physician Assistant Additional Information
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
Physician Assistant Studies
- Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD