Jason Becker is a physician assistant who provides specialized orthopedic patient care in clinical, hospital, ER, and surgical settings. He joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2017, and he is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Jason earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Presentation College and went on to earn a master’s degree in kinesiology and sports fitness from Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota. He later obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in physician assistant studies and master’s degree in physician assistant studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center through the U.S. Army Medical Department Center and School’s Interservice Physician Assistant Program in Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
- Presentation College, Aberdeen, SD
- Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of Nebraska Medical Center and U.S. Army Medical Department Center and School, Fort Sam Houston, TX
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Army Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD