Heather is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. She is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Heather joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2012. She received her bachelor of arts in biology from Augustana College in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and then went on to receive her master of science in physician assistant studies from Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Physician Assistant Additional Information
- Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- Union College, Lincoln, NE
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD