Christopher is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. He joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2013 and is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Christopher received his Bachelor of Science in microbiology from the University of California, San Diego in San Diego, California. He then went on to receive his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California.
- University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
Physician Assistant Studies
- Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants of Orthopedic Surgery
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD