Candace is a physician assistant who provides orthopedic patient care services in a clinic setting, hospital, ER, and first assist at surgery. She joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2007 and is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Candace received her nursing license from Western Dakota Technical Institute in Rapid City, South Dakota. She then went on to receive her Bachelor of Science in interdisciplinary sciences from South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City, South Dakota, after which she earned her Master of Science in physician assistant studies from the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota.
- Western Dakota Technical Institute, Rapid City, SD
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology, Rapid City, SD
Physician Assistant Studies
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- South Dakota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD