James (Jim) Richards is a physician assistant who provides neurosurgical spine care services in a clinic and hospital setting along with first assisting in spine surgery. He has been a physician assistant for 23 years and specializing in neurosurgical spine care for 18 years. He is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
James earned his Bachelor of Science degree while serving on active duty with the United States Air Force. He was accepted into the Tri-service Physician Assistant Program through the University of Nebraska Medical School. He graduated in May 1998. He went on to earn a Master’s of Physician Studies (MPAS) through the University of Nebraska Medical School, graduating in May 1999.
He is a retired US Air Force Veteran with 20 years of active service.
- Tri-Service PA Program, University of Nebraska Medical School
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska Medical School
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Monument Regional Hospital