Dr. LaBrie is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in orthopedic trauma, joint replacement, and general orthopedics. Dr. LaBrie began practicing at Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2012.
After completing his bachelor of science in biology at the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota, Dr. LaBrie received his doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa.
After obtaining his medical degree, he underwent a residency in orthopedic surgery at the South Pointe Hospital/Cleveland Clinic Health Systems in Warrensville Heights, Ohio. Dr. LaBrie then completed his fellowship in orthopedic trauma surgery at the Campbell Clinic University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Jason LaBrie is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is available to see patients in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Dr. LaBrie is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. LaBrie enjoys hunting big and small game, with a primary interest in big game archery.
- University of Mary, Bismarck, ND, 2002
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, 2006
- Orthopedic Surgery, South Pointe Hospital/Cleveland Clinic Health Systems, Warrensville Heights, OH, 2011
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery, Campbell Clinic University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN, 2012
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- Resident Skills Lab Educator of the Year, South Pointe Hospital, 2011
- Chief Orthopedic Surgery Resident, South Pointe Hospital, 2010-2011
- Simple and complex fractures
- Pelvic and acetabular fractures
- Knee arthroscopy
- Total hip replacement
- Aspiration and injections of the joint and/or tendon sheath
Phone: (605) 341-1414
Office: Rapid City, SD