Chyna Raulston, APRN, FNP-C
Chyna Raulston is a family nurse practitioner who provides orthopedic patient care services in clinical and hospital settings. She joined Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center of Wyoming in 2022 and a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Association.
Chyna earned her Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in nursing from Northeast Alabama Community College in Rainsville, Alabama. She went on to receive her Master of Science in nursing from Simmons University, in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Northeast Alabama Community College, Rainsville, AL
- Simmons University, Boston, MA
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Black Hills Surgery Center of Wyoming